Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified in Family Medicine with previous Hospitalist experience or fellowship.
- No procedures.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Big city metro amenities at their finest.
- Base + quality bonus + wRVU bonus.
- Competitive pay: base + wRVU productivity + quality incentive.
- See 9 - 12 patients per night.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Deferred Compensation Plan, tax free investment account.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Birmingham, AL.
- Dual coverage with another physician & mid-level support for cross coverage.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Well-run, hospital-employed Hospitalist group.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Vincent's Health System.
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- 363 beds at St. Vincent's East or 409 beds at St. Vincent's Birmingham.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- PRN shifts available.
- Excellent payor mix.
- St. Vincent's Employed Nocturnist.
- 12 shifts per month for full time.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Full benefits package.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Outstanding sub-specialty support.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Well run employed Hospitalist group with 37 full time physician Hospitalists needs two more Nocturnists.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago