Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility is seeking 2 Nocturnists.
- Facility employs 300 physicians who represent virtually every medical specialty.
- Admissions over that number are handled by the internist on.
- Admissions are capped at 8/night.
- Physicians can elect to maintain patients on ICU and be credentialed to perform procedures if they wish.
- Compensation - Excellent base salary plus bonuses/incentives.
- Visa fees will be covered.
- Southeast of Montgomery, AL and less than 2 hours to Tallahassee, FL!
- Opportunity - Hospital employed position joining 10 other Hospitalists and 2 Nocturnists.
- Flexible program within a congenial group.
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, relocation, sign on bonus.
- Facility - Medical Center is a large non-profit health system dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of residents of southeast Alabama, Southwest Georgia and Florida panhandle.
- Medical Center is a 400+ bed regional referral center and Level II trauma center serving 800,000 people throughout its neighboring communities.
- Location - Southeastern Alabama city just around an hour to the Gulf Coast beaches!
- Nocturnist will have the possiblity of working a few day shifts as well.
- Close to Florida and Georgia borders.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alabama.
- No procedures required.
- Schedule will be determined each month and will be 15 or 16 shifts of 12 hours.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago