Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tuscaloosa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Upcoming ER shifts need immediate coverage - please help!
- Night Shift averages 35-40 patients.
- 24 - 7p - 7a.
- Location: 1 hr.
- Only 45 minutes from Birmingham, 35 minutes from Tuscaloosa and 1-1/2 hr.
- From Birmingham near Tuscaloosa.
- Location: Centrally located.
- ED has 8 rooms.
- 26 - 7p -7a.
- From Montgomery.
- 28 - 8a - 8a.
- 31 - 8a -8p (OR) 8a - 8a.
- Reference: Mbppi.
- 30 -8a - 8a.
- M.B. ER Needs.
- 25-30 patients/per 24 hrs.
- Both departments will have on-going needs every month as well.
- ER has three observation beds.
- Do you know of an MD or DO with ER experience seeking to moonlight in an Emergency Department?
- C.P. ER Needs.
- Census 12k annual visits.
- 29 - 8a - 8a.
- 24 - 8a - 8a (OR) 8p - 8a.
- 25 - 7p - 7a.
- Interested providers must forward a current C.V. along with your hourly rate to.
- No trauma.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Physician Providers, Inc..