Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Huntsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With a population of 400K in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi-cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment.
- We are a community on the move, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents.
- The Emergency Department sees approximately 165,000 patient visits per year.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package (Shift Differential for Nocturnist).
- Alabama's Only Top 50 Heart Hospital by Truven Health Analytics.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the United States by Business Week.
- Huntsville/Madison County has more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation.
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville.
- 941 bed Level I Trauma/ Regional Referral Center.
- Top 50 Cardiovascular Programs by Truven Health Analytics.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Mid-level support.
- 35 Physicians currently in group.
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor's highest possible "AAA" bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- 12-hour shifts, 7 on / 7 off.
- Our community's unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish.
- Cardiac Care Excellence Award by Healthgrades.
- America's 50 Best Cardiac Surgery Programs by Healthgrades.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Huntsville, AL.
- Huntsville Hospital is Alabama's Only Top 50 Heart Hospital by Truven Health Analytics.
- The hospital has a 5-star rating for cardiac surgery from Healthgrades and recognition for the "Get with the Guidelines" program from the American Heart Association.
- Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out.
- Huntsville Hospital is one of America's 50 Best Cardiac Surgery Programs by HealthGrades.
- Public schools are proud to have more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country.
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, United States Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridge Street Towne Center are just some of the main attractions!
- Teaching Opportunities through UAB MS3, MS4, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work.
- Huntsville Hospital is Seeking Nocturnists Immediately!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 18.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions