Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Huntsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Huntsville/Madison County has more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation.
- Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Huntsville, AL.
- Mid-level support.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- We are a community on the move, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents.
- Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work.
- With a population of 400K in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi-cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment.
- Our community's unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish.
- Huntsville Hospital is Seeking Nocturnists Immediately!
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville.
- Cardiac Care Excellence Award by Healthgrades.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package (Shift Differential for Nocturnist).
- America's 50 Best Cardiac Surgery Programs by Healthgrades.
- Top 50 Cardiovascular Programs by Truven Health Analytics.
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, United States Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridge Street Towne Center are just some of the main attractions!
- Teaching Opportunities through UAB MS3, MS4, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor's highest possible "AAA" bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- The Emergency Department sees approximately 165,000 patient visits per year.
- 35 Physicians currently in group.
- The hospital has a 5-star rating for cardiac surgery from Healthgrades and recognition for the "Get with the Guidelines" program from the American Heart Association.
- Huntsville Hospital is one of America's 50 Best Cardiac Surgery Programs by HealthGrades.
- Alabama's Only Top 50 Heart Hospital by Truven Health Analytics.
- Huntsville Hospital is Alabama's Only Top 50 Heart Hospital by Truven Health Analytics.
- 12-hour shifts, 7 on / 7 off.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the United States by Business Week.
- Public schools are proud to have more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country.
- 941 bed Level I Trauma/ Regional Referral Center.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago