Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Internal Medicine physician needed for Medical Directorship of Hospitalist Program.
- Tier I Heart & Stroke Center (AHA).
- The facility is a fully accredited medical center that serves more than 150,000 residents in a six-county area and is recognized as one of the region's finest medical facilities.
- This opportunity offers an exciting professional career and a beautiful community with an awesome lifestyle.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- The medical director will have a clinical and administrative role overseeing other physicians and a staff of nurse practitioners.
- 3 professional office buildings on-campus with physician offices.
- The hospital is part of an extensive medial complex built in 1995 that contains some of the newest medical equipment and technology available today.
- The medical director will work closely with the hospital administration team to direct quality, length of stay, staff education, clinical improvements and all matters relating to the hospitalist service.
- MedPlan has been retained by a 130 bed hospital facility to identify an experienced medical director for a hospital sponsored inpatient program.
- One of the most beautiful lakes in the country is location within a thirty-five minute drive from the hospital and the community offers an abundance of outdoor activities, including water sports, golf, tennis, soccer, cycling and the list goes on.
- An ideal candidate will be BC in internal medicine and have at least three years of experience in serving in an administrative role for an established hospitalist service.
- The community is located within a forty-five minute drive of Birmingham and Huntsville, Alabama.
- Private inpatient rooms.
- The area offers a wonderful place to raise a family and the local school systems continually place among the top 10 in the state for SAT scores.
- Tier I Provider by Bcbs.
- A compensation package in the ballpark of $340,000+ will be offered with other benefits and perks.
- In addition, the public school systems are ranked in the top three in the state.
- Hot-wired technology.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alabama.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago