Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ocean activities, white-sand beaches and world-class fishing and hunting.
- Our system features five hospitals accounting for more than 1,500 patient beds, 30-plus different clinic locations and over 5,000 employees all dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to over 1 million patients each year.
- Surf or boat the clear blue waters of the Emerald Coast or relax and tan on the white sand beaches with your family.
- Join one of the most storied, highest-performing and largest not-for-profit healthcare systems in the Southeastern United States.
- Your choice- practice days, nights or weekends.
- Most importantly, we are recruiting due to growth - not replacement.
- We are growing exponentially, join and grow with us!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alabama.
- Generous, base salary up to $225,000 plus easily-achievable RVU and quality production bonus with earning potential over $300,000+.
- Excellent suburban public schools or affordable, high-quality private schools - many educational options to choose from.
- This is a growing metropolis of over a half-million people with busy airport to access anywhere.
- Take advantage of this quality-of-life Hospitalist opportunity with this major 700-bed hospital.
- Enjoy laid back coastal living in this beautiful, accessible metropolis steeped in history.
- Hospitalist Opportunity Just Minutes from the Beach!
- Choose to work Monday through Friday during the day, as a Noctournist at night or on the weekends - the choice is yours.
- With this practice opportunity, you can choose to live in the vibrant, yet affordable downtown and enjoy first-class city amenities, Bohemian art scene and authentic southern cuisine.
- Or buy a suburban home surrounded by Magnolia trees in a friendly neighborhood accented with quaint Franco-Caribbean architecture.
- Great benefits - signing bonus, student loan and relocation bonus included.
- Work in a prestigious 700-bed flagship hospital or in a 150-bed hospital in a beach community hospital.
- Choose to live in the bohemian city downtown, the affluent suburbs or on the sandy beach.
- Enjoy a top salary with incentives that can easily exceed $300,000.
- Work hard during the week and play hard or relax during the weekends on a boat in the ocean or in a beach chair on the white sands.
- Area steeped in colorful historical sites, activities, events and museums.
- Great Schedule with Premier 700-bed Hospital - Signing, Relocation and Educational Loan Bonuses.
- Apply today to schedule a confidential, no-obligation.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago