Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Birmingham, AL.
- Grandview Medical Center - Birmingham, Alabama.
- ApolloMD is physician operated with a Preferred Physician Ownership Model and we pride ourselves in providing a setting where our physicians maintain a high quality of life through market-leading compensation and physician-friendly contracts that are written in plain language.
- No procedures or Code Responsibility.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Full Complement of Specialty Backup.
- Conveniently located on Highway 280, Grandview offers diverse specialties from heart care to labor and delivery to robotic-assisted surgery.
- Why Practice with ApolloMD?
- In addition, ApolloMD physicians are offered ownership options through our ApolloMD Partnership Program (APP), allowing them to build equity in a thriving group from day one, rather than waiting years to share in the success of a practice.
- Grandview Medical Center is a brand new 372-bed tertiary care hospital that provides comprehensive healthcare services to patients in Birmingham and surrounding communities.
- Specialty units include a Level III trauma center, certified Chest Pain Center, recognized stroke center, cardiac cath lab and neonatal, surgical and medical intensive care.
- Our physicians enjoy professional development opportunities and are supported through comprehensive on-site practice resources including administrative personnel.
- BE/BC Internal Medicine or experienced Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago