Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dothan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Agriculture is especially important to the Dothan community.
- 5 physician shifts per day, 1 overnight shift.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Dothan, Alabama is a growing city and thriving community that was built around landmarks of the past and prides itself on the friendliness and southern hospitality.
- 235 hospital beds.
- Flowers Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission along with many other accreditations and awards for excellence.
- 7 PM - 7 AM).
- Flowers Hospital is a 235-bed facility offering an array of services from inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical, diagnostic, and emergency care.
- There are four colleges within 50 miles for those wanting to expand their education.
- NP/PA coverage: 5 day shifts, 1 overnight shift.
- Dothan's location has made it a destination for recreation, business, industry, agriculture, healthcare, and retail.
- Collegial collaboration with ED also managed by SCP.
- The hospital is a major referral center for the Tri-State area of south Alabama, southwest Georgia, and northwest Florida.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 12 hour physician shifts (7 AM - 7 PM.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners