Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Enterprise) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Enterprise's school system is ranked in the top 10 statewide, and boasts one junior college, Enterprise-Ozark Community College.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- It offers obstetrics and gynecology, emergency medicine, family medicine, general surgery, and a range of medical specialties.
- 28K annual ED Volume.
- It has integrated its small town togetherness with urban vitality and is one of the fastest growing cities in the state.
- Medical Center Enterprise is a 131 bed acute-care facility.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Enterprise, Alabama has been named one of the best places to live in America by several national publications, including Money Magazine.
- 131 hospital beds.
- 41 active physicians.
- Enterprise is located 2 hours west of the Florida Panhandle and 3 hours from the western Georgia border.
- The Joint Commission has named the hospital a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for three years in a row.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners