Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent position (Birmingham) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Brand New Hospitalist Program starting in Birmingham.
- This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a flagship hospital.
- We offer 7 on 7 off schedule.
- We also enjoy four full seasons and no traffic gridlock!
- Birmingham is a center of renowned education in the medical community.
- 16-18 patients per day- this is a day shift opportunity.
- No ICU coverage!
- The community offers presitigious private schools, great shopping, un-matched golfing, easy access to the airport.
- Hospitalists hired in the first year of program will be granted partnership if wanted.
- I have personal ties to this area.
- Salary is above average and includes a bonus structure, full benefits including retirement.
- Our hospital employs over 200 physicians of different specialties.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Avery Poe, Inc..